| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trout Lake, Ontario in December is very cold at -19.5 °C (-3.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -15 °C (5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -24 °C (-11.2 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid falls during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 7:24 long and the longest day is 7:46 long with an average length of 7:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Trout Lake, Ontario December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Trout Lake, Ontario:
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 603.1 kms (374.8 miles) NNW
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 416.7 kms (258.9 miles) NW
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 556.7 kms (346 miles) WNW
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 313.8 kms (195 miles) W
- Pickle Lake, On, Canada - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) S
- Red Lake, On, Canada - 406.6 kms (252.7 miles) SW
- Bissett, Mb, Canada - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 436.1 kms (271 miles) SSW
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - 666.8 kms (414.4 miles) SW
- Dryden, On, Canada - 487.2 kms (302.7 miles) SSW
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 487.2 kms (302.8 miles) SSW
- Kenora, On, Canada - 545.4 kms (338.9 miles) SW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 684.9 kms (425.6 miles) SW
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 577.1 kms (358.6 miles) SSW
- International Falls, Minnesota, Usa - 635.2 kms (394.7 miles) SSW
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) SE
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 686.1 kms (426.3 miles) ESE
- Armstrong, Ontario, Canada - 399 kms (248 miles) S
- Mould Bay, Nt, Canada - 608.5 kms (378.1 miles) S
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 609.1 kms (378.5 miles) S